- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Canico weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Madeira with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The March weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Canico in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Canico in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canico in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canico in March - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Canico in March?
The average sea temperature around Canico in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Canico in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Canico in March and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Canico sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Canico in March 2022. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:35||19:05|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:16||19:16|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:57||20:27|
- Book flexible summer 2021 breaks with best price guarantee
- Holidays can be changed up to 28 days before for free
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.