- Pay just 10% deposit on villa only bookings
- Book villas in Europe, Med, Caribbean & Florida
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Canico weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Canico, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Madeira
How warm is it in Canico in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Canico in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Canico in March?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Canico in March - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Canico in March?
The average sea temperature around Canico in March is 18°C.
Does it rain in Canico in March?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Canico in March and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Canico sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Canico in March 2021. Select a month to view Canico sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:35||19:05|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:16||19:16|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:57||20:27|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where is hot in Madeira in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.