- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Lilongwe weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 188188 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lilongwe in February 2020. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:37||18:20|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:42||18:15|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:46||18:08|
- Save up to 45% on hotels in the Expedia escape sale
- Book hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, New York, Barcelona & more
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Where's hot in Malawi in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malawi in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.