- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Shymkent weather in February 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Shymkent, Kazakhstan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Shymkent in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Shymkent in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Shymkent in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Shymkent in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Shymkent in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Shymkent in February and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Shymkent sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Shymkent in February 2020. Select a month to view Shymkent sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||08:36||18:35|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||08:19||18:53|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:58||19:10|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Kazakhstan
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in Astana
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Kazakhstan in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kazakhstan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.