- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in China
- Book cheap hotels in Beijing, Shanghai & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Hongcun weather in February 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 102102 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Hongcun, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Hongcun in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Hongcun in February, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hongcun in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hongcun in February - that's 33% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hongcun in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Hongcun in February and the average monthly rainfall is 102mm.
Hongcun sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hongcun in February 2020. Select a month to view Hongcun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:59||17:45|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:49||17:56|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:35||18:06|
- Save on flights & holidays in the BA luxury sale
- Book beach holidays from £349 & city breaks from £209
- Plus business flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.