- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in China
- Book hotel stays in China, Hong Kong & Taiwan
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Hongcun weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Hongcun, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hongcun in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Hongcun in October, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hongcun in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hongcun in October - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hongcun in October?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Hongcun in October and the average monthly rainfall is 86mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hongcun sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hongcun in October 2021. Select a month to view Hongcun sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:01||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:10||17:36|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:21||17:22|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in China
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.