- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to China
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Hekou weather in February 2020
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Hekou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hekou in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Hekou in February, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hekou in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hekou in February - that's 34% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hekou in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Hekou in February and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Hekou sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hekou in February 2020. Select a month to view Hekou sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:43||18:52|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:36||19:00|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:26||19:07|
- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.