- Pay just £49 flexi-deposits per person on tours in 2021
- Book escorted tours online with Titan Travel
- Holidays to the America, Europe, Africa, Asia & more
Hekou weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- EExtreme heat & humidity
- 252252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Hekou, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hekou in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Hekou in July with extreme heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hekou in July?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hekou in July - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Hekou in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Hekou in July and the average monthly rainfall is 252mm.
What is the chance of a typhoon in Hekou in July?
On average 1.3 days in July in Hekou are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hekou sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hekou in July 2021. Select a month to view Hekou sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:23||19:53|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:29||19:51|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:35||19:46|
- Check out the low fares on flights to China
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.