- Book low fares to Shanghai, China with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow Airport
- Return flights to Shanghai from £480
Congjiang weather in February 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Congjiang, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Congjiang in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Congjiang in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Congjiang in February?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Congjiang in February - that's 14% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Congjiang in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Congjiang in February and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Congjiang in February 2020. Select a month to view Congjiang sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:28||18:27|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:20||18:37|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:08||18:46|
- Save 25% on hotels with early bookings (60 days in advance)
- Book hotel stays in top destinations around the world
- Including London, New York, Dubai, Orlando & many more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.