- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Mandalay weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Mandalay, Burma shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mandalay in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mandalay in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mandalay in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mandalay in February - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mandalay in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Mandalay in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mandalay in February 2020. Select a month to view Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:44||17:54|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:37||18:02|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:27||18:09|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Burma
Where's hot in Burma in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Burma in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.