- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Mandalay weather in August 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Myanmar with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 130130 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Mandalay, Myanmar shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Myanmar
How hot is it in Mandalay in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Mandalay in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mandalay in August?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mandalay in August - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mandalay in August?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Mandalay in August and the average monthly rainfall is 130mm.
Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mandalay in August 2020. Select a month to view Mandalay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:38||18:46|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:44||18:36|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:48||18:23|
- Save EXTRA 10% on 3-5* hotels worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Pay Now & Express Deal Hotels
- Book hotels for 2 nights or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Myanmar
Where is hot in Myanmar in August for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Myanmar in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.