- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Thimphu weather in February 2020
- 88°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The February weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 8°C in Thimphu in February, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Thimphu in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Thimphu in February and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thimphu in February 2020. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:48||17:42|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:39||17:52|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:27||18:02|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Bhutan in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.