- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this October
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Batna weather in February 2020
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Batna, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Batna in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Batna in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Batna in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Batna in February - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Batna in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Batna in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Batna sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Batna in February 2020. Select a month to view Batna sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:36||18:02|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:23||18:17|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:06||18:30|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Algeria in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Algeria in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.