- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Batna weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The August weather guide for Batna, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Batna in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Batna in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Batna in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Batna in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Batna in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Batna in August and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Batna sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Batna in August 2021. Select a month to view Batna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:44||19:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:55||19:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:07||19:04|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.