- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Batna weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The August weather guide for Batna, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Batna in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Batna in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Batna in August?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Batna in August - that's 77% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Batna in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Batna in August and the average monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Batna sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Batna in August 2021. Select a month to view Batna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:44||19:39|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:55||19:23|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:07||19:04|
- Explore the latest cheap flight offers to Africa
- Destinations include Accra, Lagos, Luanda, Oran & Tangier
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.