- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Batna weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Algeria with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Algeria
The February weather guide for Batna, Algeria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Batna in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Batna in February, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Batna in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Batna in February - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Batna in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Batna in February and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Batna sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Batna in February 2022. Select a month to view Batna sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:35||18:03|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:23||18:16|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:07||18:30|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Algeria
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.