- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Mazar-e Sharif weather in February 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazar-e Sharif in February 2020. Select a month to view Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:04||17:26|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:51||17:41|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||17:55|
- Save EXTRA £20 on hotel only bookings with Travel Up
- Book hotels in over 30,000 destinations around the world
- £200 min spend. Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page
Where's hot in Afghanistan in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.