- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Mazar-e Sharif weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Afghanistan
How hot is it in Mazar-e Sharif in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mazar-e Sharif in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mazar-e Sharif in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mazar-e Sharif in September - that's 81% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Mazar-e Sharif in September?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mazar-e Sharif in September and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mazar-e Sharif in September 2020. Select a month to view Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:33||18:30|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:44||18:09|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:56||17:46|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Afghanistan in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Afghanistan in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.