- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Mazar-e Sharif weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Afghanistan with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Afghanistan
The May weather guide for Mazar-e Sharif, Afghanistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mazar-e Sharif in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Mazar-e Sharif in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mazar-e Sharif in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mazar-e Sharif in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Mazar-e Sharif in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Mazar-e Sharif in May and the average monthly rainfall is 10mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mazar-e Sharif in May 2022. Select a month to view Mazar-e Sharif sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:08||18:50|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:54||19:03|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:45||19:14|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.