- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Ogallala weather in December 2019
- 55°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1010 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The December weather guide for Ogallala, Nebraska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ogallala weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ogallala in December is a cold 5°C (41°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -10°C (14°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 58% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 10mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ogallala in December 2019. Select a month to view Ogallala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||06:53||16:19|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:06||16:19|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:12||16:28|
- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Discover more about the USA
More Nebraska destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details