- Book low fares to Atlanta with Virgin Atlantic
- Flights depart from London Heathrow & Manchester
- Return flights to Atlanta from £442
Albany weather in December 2019
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 100100 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Albany, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Albany sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Albany in December 2019. Select a month to view Albany sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:18||17:33|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:29||17:35|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:36||17:43|
- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.