- Browse available Cosmos tours to Alaska
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Juneau weather in December 2019
- -1-1°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -7-7°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 155155 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Juneau, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Juneau weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Juneau in December is a very cold -1°C (30°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -7°C (19°F). There is usually 1 hour of bright sunshine each day, which represents 20% of the 7 hours of daylight.
Expect 155mm (6.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 19 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Juneau in December is 5°C (41°F).
Juneau sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juneau in December 2019. Select a month to view Juneau sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||08:20||15:13|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||08:41||15:06|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||08:46||15:16|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details