- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Brazzaville weather in December 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 171171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The December weather guide for Brazzaville, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Brazzaville weather in December
The average maximum daytime temperature in Brazzaville in December is a warm 29°C (84°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 36% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 171mm (6.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of December with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Brazzaville in December 2019. Select a month to view Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||05:37||17:58|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||05:43||18:05|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||05:51||18:13|
- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com summer sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Popular Congo-Brazzaville destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Congo-Brazzaville in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details