- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Brazzaville weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Brazzaville with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Congo-Brazzaville
The August weather guide for Brazzaville, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brazzaville in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Brazzaville in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brazzaville in August?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brazzaville in August - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Brazzaville in August?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Brazzaville in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brazzaville in August 2022. Select a month to view Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:07||18:03|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:04||18:02|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:59||18:00|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.