- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Brazzaville weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Congo-Brazzaville with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Congo-Brazzaville
The May weather guide for Brazzaville, Congo-Brazzaville shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Brazzaville in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Brazzaville in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Brazzaville in May?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Brazzaville in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Brazzaville in May?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Brazzaville in May and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Brazzaville in May 2022. Select a month to view Brazzaville sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:57||17:55|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:58||17:53|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:00||17:53|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.