- Save up to 10% on selected Globus tours in 2020
- Save £50 per person on selected Cosmos tours
- Travel between 1st Apr & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Toronto weather in December 2019
- 00°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- -6-6°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Toronto, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Toronto sunrise & sunset times for December 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Toronto in December 2019. Select a month to view Toronto sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st December 2019||07:31||16:42|
|Monday, 16th December 2019||07:45||16:42|
|Tuesday, 31st December 2019||07:51||16:50|
- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Ontario
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
Discover more about Canada
Where's warm in Ontario in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ontario in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.