- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Toronto weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Ontario
The July weather guide for Toronto, Ontario shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Toronto in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Toronto in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Toronto in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Toronto in July - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Toronto in July?
The average sea temperature around Toronto in July is 19°C.
Does it rain in Toronto in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Toronto in July and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Toronto sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Toronto in July 2021. Select a month to view Toronto sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:40||21:03|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:51||20:56|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:06||20:41|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is hot in Ontario in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Ontario in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.