- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Bhutan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Thimphu weather in December 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- -5-5°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Thimphu, Bhutan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Thimphu in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Thimphu in December, falling to -5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Thimphu in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Thimphu in December - that's 71% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Thimphu in December?
There are usually no days with some rain in Thimphu in December and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Thimphu in December 2020. Select a month to view Thimphu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:34||17:06|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:45||17:10|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:51||17:18|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Bhutan
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's warm in Bhutan in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bhutan in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.