- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Curacao weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Curacao with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Curacao
The May weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Curacao in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in May?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in May is 27°C.
Does it rain in Curacao in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Curacao in May and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in May 2021. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:16||18:50|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:11||18:53|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:10||18:57|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.