- Find cheap flights to Curacao with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Curacao weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Curacao in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in May - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in May?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in May is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Curacao in May?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Curacao in May and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in May 2020. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:16||18:50|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:11||18:53|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:10||18:57|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.