- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Curacao weather in June 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Curacao in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in June - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in June?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in June is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Curacao in June?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Curacao in June and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in June 2020. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:10||18:58|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:11||19:01|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:15||19:04|
- Find low prices on flights to Curacao
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.