- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Curacao weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Curacao with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Curacao
The March weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Curacao in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in March - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in March?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Curacao in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Curacao in March and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in March 2021. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:51||18:45|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:42||18:46|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:33||18:47|
- Save £15 on hotel bookings for £150 or more
- Free cancellation available on most hotel rooms
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Hotel deal finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.