- Find cheap flights to Curacao with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Curacao weather in March 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Curacao in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in March - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in March?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in March is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Curacao in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Curacao in March and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in March 2020. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:51||18:45|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:42||18:46|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:33||18:47|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels
- Plus save more with coupon codes on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.