- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Curacao weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Curacao in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in February?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in February - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in February?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in February is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Curacao in February?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Curacao in February and the average monthly rainfall is 25mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in February 2020. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:01||18:38|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:58||18:42|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:51||18:45|
- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Curacao
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.