- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Curacao weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Curacao with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Curacao
The August weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Curacao in August with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in August?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in August - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in August?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in August is 28°C.
Does it rain in Curacao in August?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Curacao in August and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Curacao in August?
On average less than 1 day in August in Curacao is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in August 2021. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:23||19:01|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:25||18:55|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:25||18:46|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.