- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Curacao weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Curacao with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Curacao
The July weather guide for Curacao shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Curacao in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Curacao in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Curacao in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Curacao in July - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Curacao in July?
The average sea temperature around Curacao in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Curacao in July?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Curacao in July and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Curacao sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Curacao in July 2021. Select a month to view Curacao sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:15||19:04|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:19||19:05|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:22||19:02|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.