- Discover the latest low fares to Central America
- Including Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic & Mexico
- Prices shown are for return flights including taxes & fees
Havana weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Havana, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Havana in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Havana in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Havana in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Havana in April - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Havana in April?
The average sea temperature around Havana in April is 26°C.
Does it rain in Havana in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Havana in April and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Havana sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Havana in April 2021. Select a month to view Havana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:22||19:45|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:09||19:51|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:57||19:57|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.