- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Havana weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cuba
The July weather guide for Havana, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Havana in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Havana in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Havana in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Havana in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Havana in July?
The average sea temperature around Havana in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Havana in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Havana in July and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Havana sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Havana in July 2021. Select a month to view Havana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:48||20:19|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:53||20:18|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:00||20:12|
- Check out top deals on tours worldwide in 2021/2022
- Discount varies by sale offer & destination
- Filter deals by theme, style, dates, duration & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.