- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Havana weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 149149 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Havana, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Cuba
How hot is it in Havana in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Havana in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Havana in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Havana in July - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Havana in July?
The average sea temperature around Havana in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Havana in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Havana in July and the average monthly rainfall is 149mm.
Havana sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Havana in July 2020. Select a month to view Havana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:48||20:19|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:54||20:18|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:00||20:12|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where is hot in Cuba in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.