- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Havana weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Cuba
The March weather guide for Havana, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Havana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Havana in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Havana in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Havana in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Havana in March?
The average sea temperature around Havana in March is 26°C.
Does it rain in Havana in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Havana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Havana sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Havana in March 2022. Select a month to view Havana sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:51||18:33|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||07:37||19:39|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:23||19:45|
- Save £150 on select long haul holidays in 2022/2023
- Minimum spend of £1,500
- Travel between 1st Jan & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.