- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Havana weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cuba with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Havana, Cuba shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Havana in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Havana in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Havana in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Havana in March - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Havana in March?
The average sea temperature around Havana in March is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in Havana in March?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Havana in March and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Havana sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Havana in March 2021. Select a month to view Havana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:51||18:33|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:37||19:39|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:23||19:45|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cuba
Where's hot in Cuba in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cuba in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.