- Save up to 50% on luxury villas & chateaux in France
- Browse offers on French villas by property or by map
- Filter villa holidays by amenities, location & price
Calvi weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Calvi, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Calvi in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Calvi in November, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calvi in November?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calvi in November - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calvi in November?
The average sea temperature around Calvi in November is 18°C.
Does it rain in Calvi in November?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Calvi in November and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
Calvi sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calvi in November 2020. Select a month to view Calvi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:59||17:17|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||07:17||17:02|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||07:34||16:53|
- Browse last minute holiday deals to France & Corsica
- Browse holiday accommodation by map or list
- Filter late deals by TripAdvisor rating, facilities & activities
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.