- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Calvi weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Calvi, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How hot is it in Calvi in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Calvi in June, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calvi in June?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calvi in June - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calvi in June?
The average sea temperature around Calvi in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Calvi in June?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Calvi in June and the average monthly rainfall is 28mm.
Calvi sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calvi in June 2021. Select a month to view Calvi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:50||20:56|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:47||21:04|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:51||21:06|
- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire in Europe by pre-paying online
- Book car rentals in the UK, France, Germany, Ireland & Spain
- Discount based on saving compared to base car hire rate
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in Corsica in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.