- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Calvi weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Calvi, Corsica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Corsica
How warm is it in Calvi in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Calvi in January, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Calvi in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Calvi in January - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Calvi in January?
The average sea temperature around Calvi in January is 14°C.
Does it rain in Calvi in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Calvi in January and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Calvi sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Calvi in January 2021. Select a month to view Calvi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:55||17:03|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:52||17:18|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:40||17:37|
- Save on villa holidays in France for summer 2020/2021
- Find villas with pools, play areas, balconies & more
- Filter by location, rating party size or browse by map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is warm in Corsica in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Corsica in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.