- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Kunming weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The February weather guide for Kunming, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Kunming in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Kunming in February, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kunming in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kunming in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Kunming in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kunming in February and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kunming sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kunming in February 2022. Select a month to view Kunming sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||07:52||18:54|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||07:45||19:02|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||07:33||19:11|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.