- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Hotan weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hotan in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Hotan in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in April - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in April?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Hotan in April and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hotan in April 2021. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||08:26||21:03|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||08:06||21:15|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||07:47||21:29|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.