- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Hotan weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hotan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hotan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Hotan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hotan in August 2022. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||07:45||21:48|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||07:57||21:31|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||08:10||21:11|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.