- Save up to 35% on long stays at Anantara Hotels
- Plus extra 10% off for DISCOVERY members
- Book hotels in Europe, Asia, Africa & Middle East
Hotan weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 44 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hotan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Hotan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in August - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in August?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Hotan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 4mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hotan in August 2021. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||07:45||21:48|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||07:58||21:31|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||08:10||21:11|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.