- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Hotan weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hotan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Hotan in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Hotan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hotan in July 2021. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||07:24||22:04|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||07:33||22:00|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||07:44||21:49|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.