- Book fully flexible hotels in Europe, Asia & USA
- Cancel up to 24 hours before arrival for 2020 stays
- Download CitizenM App for check-in/out & in-room controls
Hotan weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Hotan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Hotan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Hotan in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Hotan in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Hotan in July - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Hotan in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Hotan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hotan sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Hotan in July 2022. Select a month to view Hotan sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||07:24||22:04|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||07:33||22:00|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||07:44||21:49|
- Save up to 15% on ski holidays in winter 2021/2022
- Book early for the best deals on winter sun & ski
- Travel between 1st Nov 2021 & 30th Apr 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.