- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Beijing weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Beijing, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Beijing in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Beijing in November, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beijing in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beijing in November - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Beijing in November?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Beijing in November and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Beijing sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Beijing in November 2021. Select a month to view Beijing sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:43||17:12|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:59||16:59|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:16||16:50|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.