- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Beijing weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The August weather guide for Beijing, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Beijing in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Beijing in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Beijing in August?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Beijing in August - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Beijing in August?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Beijing in August and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Beijing sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Beijing in August 2022. Select a month to view Beijing sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||05:13||19:28|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||05:27||19:10|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||05:41||18:48|
- Save up to 8% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.