- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Bardai weather in February 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Chad with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Chad
The February weather guide for Bardai, Chad shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bardai in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Bardai in February, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bardai in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bardai in February - that's 86% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Bardai in February?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Bardai in February and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bardai sunrise & sunset times for February 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bardai in February 2022. Select a month to view Bardai sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st February 2022||06:29||17:42|
|Monday, 14th February 2022||06:23||17:49|
|Monday, 28th February 2022||06:13||17:56|
- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.