- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Cranbrook weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -12-12°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The January weather guide for Cranbrook, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Cranbrook in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Cranbrook in January, falling to -12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cranbrook in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cranbrook in January - that's 26% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cranbrook in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cranbrook in January and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cranbrook in January 2022. Select a month to view Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:39||16:54|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:33||17:14|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:16||17:38|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.