- Save on flights & holidays worldwide in the BA sale
- Book holidays to Europe, Dubai & Canada
- Plus flights & holidays to the USA, Caribbean & beyond
Cranbrook weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4545 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The May weather guide for Cranbrook, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cranbrook in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Cranbrook in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cranbrook in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cranbrook in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cranbrook in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Cranbrook in May and the average monthly rainfall is 45mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cranbrook in May 2022. Select a month to view Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:20||21:01|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:57||21:22|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:42||21:40|
- Save up to £100 on A-ROSA river cruises
- Choice of saving £60 or £100 depending on stays
- Save £60 (6-7day cruise) or £100 (8+ days)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.