- Save on expedition cruises with top Hurtigruten deals
- Book cruises to Alaska, Antarctica, Svalbard & the Arctic
- Plus destinations across Europe, Caribbean & Americas
Cranbrook weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The September weather guide for Cranbrook, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cranbrook in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Cranbrook in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cranbrook in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cranbrook in September - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cranbrook in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Cranbrook in September and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cranbrook in September 2021. Select a month to view Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:59||20:25|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:20||19:55|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:42||19:23|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.