- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Cranbrook weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for British Columbia
The July weather guide for Cranbrook, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cranbrook in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Cranbrook in July with no heat and humidity, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cranbrook in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cranbrook in July - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cranbrook in July?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Cranbrook in July and the average monthly rainfall is 33mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cranbrook in July 2021. Select a month to view Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:41||21:53|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:54||21:43|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:13||21:25|
- Save on skiing holidays to Canada in winter 2021/2022
- Book early with Crystal Ski for the best deals
- Filter by promotional offers, duration, board basis & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.