- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Cranbrook weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Canada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- -1-1°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The October weather guide for Cranbrook, British Columbia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for British Columbia
How warm is it in Cranbrook in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Cranbrook in October, falling to -1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cranbrook in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cranbrook in October - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Cranbrook in October?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Cranbrook in October and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cranbrook in October 2020. Select a month to view Cranbrook sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||07:44||19:20|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||08:07||18:49|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||08:31||18:22|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where is warm in British Columbia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in British Columbia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.